[OS X TeX] pdftex 1.20a

Alain Schremmer Schremmer.Alain at verizon.net
Wed Sep 15 01:09:38 CEST 2004

I asked only out of curiosity and, indeed, "La curiosité est un vilain
défaut".

But I am even more afraid, say by "pdfcprot package (which a more
refined implementation than the going with \input protcode.tex etc)"
since, as it is, I am mostly LaTeXing by the seat of my pants after
having suffered hell trying to install LaTeX without having a clue of
what I was doing. TeXshop saved me from terminal insanity but I don't
dare stray.

(For example, when I tried 1.35a, I found out that it wasn't working for
me with the new pdfsync.sty, etc, etc. Fortunately, I had kept the old
pdfsync.sty and was told 1.35a would work with it which it does. So I am
still with 1.35a and the old pdfsync.sty.)

OK, OK. I will try it one of these days, when I get older and wiser, but
not right now.

Again, thanks very much and I apologize for my curiosity.
--schremmer

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>