[OS X TeX] pdfsync bugs and font problems??

Lawrence Paulson lp15 at cam.ac.uk
Mon Sep 13 10:51:36 CEST 2004

Can anybody else reproduce the pdfsync bug I mentioned earlier? With
the attached file, CMD-click in the preview window does nothing. If you
remove the \texttt{\{} then it works.

I'm getting the impression it only occurs on my machines (three of
them) and might be caused by a bad font file or something. I do
occasionally get problems where Preview displays and prints some fonts
incorrectly, and I have to log out and in again to fix it.

Any ideas?

Larry Paulson

\documentclass{article}
\usepackage{pdfsync}
\begin{document}

It must satisfy the equation \texttt{\{}.

Methought I heard a voice cry "Sleep no more!
Macbeth does murder sleep," the innocent sleep,
Sleep that knits up the ravell'd sleave of care,
The death of each day's life, sore labour's bath,
Balm of hurt minds, great nature's second course,
Chief nourisher in life's feast
\end{document}

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>