[OS X TeX] BBEdit 8 - missing Configure TeX Coloring

Richard Seguin riseguin at earthlink.net
Sun Sep 12 03:52:15 CEST 2004

Speaking of BBEdit 8, I've downloaded a demo copy, and it seems that
the old Configure TeX Coloring plug-in is missing. As a result, syntax
coloring only colors key words, and in fact doesn't color the $
character or a $ ... $ string. The plug-in isn't mentioned on the
available plug-ins page either, and although they suggest contacting
the original developer to update to version 8 if your favorite plug-in
isn't there, who knows who that developer was?

I'm using TextWrangler, and I'm afraid that if its development path
follows that of BBEdit 8, it too will be missing decent TeX syntax
coloring.

Richard

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>