[OS X TeX] TeXShop Report

Alain Schremmer Schremmer.Alain at verizon.net
Fri Sep 3 18:25:04 CEST 2004

A /very small/ thing:

Half the time, TeXshop ignores my pref that it should remember the
position of the source and of the pdf. I haven't had the time to pin
down when.

Do you think it is me or 1.34a? (No cutting edge for me anymore.)

Regards
--schremmer.

P. S.
Re. my 8/31/04 12:17 AM and your 8/31/04 12:51 AM, I have yet to try it
on the terminal/use Gerhardt's 8/31/04 12:28 PM. But I will, I will,
Real Soon Now.

P. P. S.
I could see that Voisin was annoyed, but this LaTeX-challenged is not at
all. (Maybe because I have an enormous capacity for ignoring what I am
afraid of.)

I am grateful to you ... and to him as he was one of those who helped me
overcome my initial exasperation/despair.

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>