[OS X TeX] Reftex updating

Giulio Cozzi cozzig at unive.it
Fri Oct 29 13:24:42 CEST 2004

Dear Guys
I'm trying to update Reftex package in Mac Enhanced Emacs by Prof.
Franconi with the new Reftex version 4.24. In the install file it is
written to modify the header of the makefile.
I don't want to destroy my perfectely working Enhan. Emacs so, couyld
you help me to understand how to update the current version of Reftex
with the new one ?

Regards

Giulio
Giulio Cozzi                                ++39 041 2348935   (voice)
Environmental Sciences Dep.                     ++39 041 2348549   (fax)
University of Venice                        cozzig at unive.it    (e-mail)
Calle Larga S. Marta, 2137
I-30123 Venice
ITALY