[OS X TeX] Bug in epstopdf

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at mac.com
Fri Oct 22 18:39:47 CEST 2004

Le 22 oct. 04, à 17:50, Herb Schulz a écrit :

> Just a few quick questions about the new version:
>
> [...]

Hi Herb,

I have been testing the experimental version for some time. There were
a couple of problems, which I think Gerben has all fixed by now. These
were not major, and many of them were indeed related with the
interaction of teTeX and XeTeX. Other than this, the work Gerben has
done on the installation is amazing, given the differences between
TL2003 and TL2004, the number of compatibility issues to deal with, and
the low number of problems met.

I, too, was worried in the beginning to have to redo all my additions
in texmf.local (and to have to remember them in the first place!), but
experienced nothing of the kind.

Bruno

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>