[OS X TeX] Tabular/array macros

Jérôme Laurens jerome.laurens at u-bourgogne.fr
Thu Oct 21 08:12:47 CEST 2004

Le 20 oct. 04, à 12:16, Berndt Farwer a écrit :

> Hi all
>
> I've updated my Applescript macros for creating and manipulating
> tables/arrays in TeXShop & iTeXMac:
> <http://www.mecheng.adelaide.edu.au/~will/tex/macros.zip>
>
> There are five:
> • New floating tabular
> • New centred tabular
> • New maths array
> • Add column
> • Delete column
>
> Their names should correspond well enough with their functions that
> descriptions are unnecessary :)
>
> They will work in either TeXShop or iTeXMac.
>
> To install them in TeXShop, simply open them up one by one and
> copy/paste into a new item in the macro editor.
>
> To install in iTeXMac, open them up one by one and edit the first line
> of each to <<property texapp : "iTeXMac">> to tell the script we're
> using iTeXMac instead of TeXShop.
> Now make a new item in the iTeXMac macro editor, change the Action to
> "Applescript" in the top right and then copy/paste the script into the
> Macro pane below it.

instead of this somehow tedious installation process, you can just drop
the apple scripts once modified in the
~/Library/Application Support/iTeXMac/Scripts

They will appear in the apple script menu of the text window
You can gather scripts in folders, they will appear in submenus

BTW, Is there a way to feed the texapp property once forever or so with
some kind of perfs?
List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>