[OS X TeX] TextMate text editor

Stephan Hochhaus stephan at yauh.de
Mon Oct 18 18:21:27 CEST 2004

Am 17.10.2004 um 18:02 schrieb John B.Thoo:

> Hi.  There was a post recommending the text editor TextMate on the
> Octave list (see below).  Has anyone tried it for LaTeX?  (Sorry if
> this has already been discussed.)
I did check it for a short time. But the very plain editor window
wasn't too appealing to me. Plus it doesn't have syntax hghlightning as
far as I could tell. At least I tried several minutes to locate the
option that gave me tex coloring and gave up pretty soon. It doesn't
even support Perl syntax which is the one reason I didn't try it
anymore. Probably a great editor for all the switchers, but not for me.

Stephan

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>