[OS X TeX] xr package

Alessandro Languasco ale.languasco at poc.it
Sat Oct 16 17:07:06 CEST 2004

Hello !

As usual, I'm writing you because I have a problem.
This time I would like to import the \label of a file .tex in another
file .tex.

I tried the xr.sty package, but unfortunately it has a weird behaviour.

To be more clear:

- in the .aux file imported there's a reference :

\newlabel{xyzt}{{A.2}{292}{trial reference \relax }{section.A.2}{}}

  - In the new file .tex  I use xr.sty and when I write
\ref{xyzt} I obtain

A.2trial referencesection.A.2

instead of

A.2

I tried to see the file xr.sty and it seems to me there should be some
problem
with the syntax of the \newlabel instruction. Maybe from 1994 (the year
which
is write in my copy of xr.sty) something has changed.

Do you know a different package or a trick that solves this problem ?

Thanks in advance !!
	Alessandro

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>