[OS X TeX] how to handle window-mania?

Jeff Johnson jgjohnso at wisc.edu
Fri Oct 15 04:25:45 CEST 2004

Stephan,

I encourage you and others who have this concern to send feedback to
Apple Computer.  The problem that you describe can arise with any
frequently used app, not just with TeXShop.  I certainly agree with
those who admire Exposé; the question is how this feature can be
improved and perfected.  I have suggested to Apple that the window
label always appear on top of the window, not just when you mouse over
the window.  This would make it much easier to distinguish between
visually identical windows.  Perhaps, with sufficient impetus from us,
this change could make its way into Tiger (10.4) before the gold master
(if it's not there already)...

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>