[OS X TeX] how to handle window-mania?

Will Robertson will at guerilla.net.au
Thu Oct 14 12:16:41 CEST 2004

On 14 Oct 2004, at 7:19 PM, Stephan Hochhaus wrote:

> How do you handle open windows when there's more than one window open?

I've been thinking for ages that a CMD-2 shortcut (I know, it's already
taken, but I think it should take precedence) to cycle between source
windows would be really nice. (Or it could cycle through whatever the
frontmost window is.) I guess that wouldn't be too hard to Applescript,
actually.

Usually I set it up so that I've got the source of one document one the
left, and the source of another on the right, and keep the pdfs and
consoles as minimised as possible. Exposé doesn't help too much coz all
the windows look similar.

I agree - it's a difficult problem!

Will
List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>