[OS X TeX] pdftex 1.20a

Ross Moore ross at maths.mq.edu.au
Tue Oct 12 23:51:08 CEST 2004

On 13/10/2004, at 6:56 AM, Gerben Wierda wrote:

> I wonder though what kind of TeX distro the boxed Linuxes come with
> these days. Probably not that recent as this stuff ;-)

Mostly they'll come with whatever is available at Debian.
That tends to be quite a ways behind TeXLive, and seems
to have an update cycle of ~3 years.

It takes an enthusiastic sysadmin to keep a local Linux
site at the cutting-edge!

Cheers

	Ross

Ross Moore                                         ross at maths.mq.edu.au
Sydney, Australia                                  fax: +61 +2 9850 8114

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>