[OS X TeX] MacGhostview & Macdvix continued

Jesse Billett jdb43 at cam.ac.uk
Wed Oct 6 11:47:04 CEST 2004

Thanks for the several replies to my problem about MacGhostview and
Macdvix.  I seem not to have been clear about the problem, though.

The problem is not that I get different sizes/resolutions of document
on the screen, but that they look basically the same on the screen and
print out differently, with pdf hardcopy small, and ps hardcopy quite
large.  Could this instead have to do with my (rather crap) HP Deskjet
3420 printer?  MacGhostview seems already to have been set to 288 DPI
as the default.

Thanks,

Jesse Billett

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>