[OS X TeX] Problems with Bibdesk using elsart.cls

Lisa Schweitzer lschwei at vt.edu
Mon Oct 4 01:29:08 CEST 2004

Whee!! I have a reference list!

What I ended up doing is following Michael's example. I honestly don't
know what I did wrong the first million times I tried these same
commands with the elsevier .bst files. However, now that I have the
list generated I can see what Maarten means. I also think that the
particular journal I am submitting to uses something slight different
than the generic format that Elsevier provides.  So I'll play with
making my own bst files--many thanks Maarten.

Now, if only I could get all this good advice on how to get tenure....
:-).

Thanks again,

Lisa

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>