[OS X TeX] Problems with Bibdesk using elsart.cls

Lisa Schweitzer lschwei at vt.edu
Sun Oct 3 15:44:11 CEST 2004

Hi Maarten:

Thanks for your answer. It confirmed something I was beginning to
suspect. I tried your suggestion this morning, and I can't even get the
blistering thing to open natbib.bst.

The top-level auxiliary file: template-harv.aux
I couldn't open style file natbib.bst
---line 73 of file template-harv.aux
  : \bibstyle{natbib

I'm wondering if there isn't something wrong between the elsart class
and the natbib.  Maybe I should haven't tried to fix this before
coffee.

Lisa

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>