[OS X TeX] showidx term in a footnote.

Alain Schremmer Schremmer.Alain at verizon.net
Sun Oct 3 00:00:44 CEST 2004

This is brilliant.
(But why couldn't I think of it? This is an academic question, though,
in that the answer is obvious.)

In fact, since I insert definitions with a macro that does
\textbf{#SEL#}\index{#SEL#}, all I will have to do in these rare cases
will be to cut \index{#SEL#}and paste it just after the end of \footnote{}.

Moreover, it seems to me that, in fact, the margin position is correct
inasmuch as it places it where the footnote marker is. But even if it
isn't, I surely won't warn anybody.

Thanks very much (It was bugging me no end as I thought that I ought to
be able to do it.)

Regards
--schremmer

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>