[OS X TeX] Fwd: Problems with altpdflatex on OS X

Gerben Wierda Gerben.Wierda at rna.nl
Fri Oct 1 12:19:29 CEST 2004

People,

	altpdftex is nothing more than a tex-dvips-gs run combined. I have no
idea where the problem below comes from (though if the .eps files
contain vector graphics I suspect gs) and how to help this person.
Anybody has an idea how Martin should proceed?

In the meantime, I'll direct him to this list for te more TeX-specific
knowledge.

Thanks,

Gerben

Begin forwarded message: