[OS X TeX] Installing yatex emacs-mode

Frederick Hoyt fmhoyt at mail.utexas.edu
Tue Nov 30 20:42:14 CET 2004

Hi,

I am trying out the yatex package for emacs, but I'm stuck on the
following instruction in the yatex manual:
(http://www.yatex.org/info/yatexe.html#SEC1):

> Next, add certain path name where you put files of YaTeX to your
> load-path. If you want to put them in `~/src/emacs', write:
>
>        (setq load-path
>              (cons (expand-file-name "~/src/emacs") load-path))
>
>  in your `~/.emacs'

I'm not sure what the "files of YaTeX" referred to are. I have three
yatex-related directories in my /sw directory (fink-installed emacs),
and each of them has multiple files. Which (if any) of these should I
add in the path name in this command?

thanks,

Fred

"Hell is other people at breakfast." - Sartre

Frederick M. Hoyt
Linguistics Department
University of Texas at Austin

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>