[OS X TeX] Two question regarding CarbonEmacs

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Mon Nov 29 12:33:38 CET 2004

Am 29.11.2004 um 06:54 schrieb Enrico Franconi:

> On 29 Nov 2004, at 01:53, Peter Dyballa wrote:
>>> has anyone tried to installed the preview-latex package [1] with
>>> CarbonEmacs?
>>
>> For me it works ...
>
> I'm packaging the new release of enhanced carbon emacs, and for sure
> I'll put it in.

Great! Could you please spend some minutes to write a small ReadMe
explaining the use of the Elisp files in the site-lisp directory? I
can't find enough time to look for that myself ...

I feel it's inconvenient to copy text in one buffer and put it into
another one with the mouse. The mode that works under X11 seems not to
be there (double-click on a word to copy, Option-click to paste). Is
there an alternative to this? Is there a way to exchange text between
Carbon Emacs and other applications (Terminal, Mail ...)?
--
Greetings

   Pete

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>