[OS X TeX] Applescript sync for BBEdit-->TeXniscope

Jérôme Laurens jerome.laurens at u-bourgogne.fr
Sat Nov 27 11:42:17 CET 2004

Le 27 nov. 04, à 11:12, Claus Gerhardt a écrit :

> Then a pdflatex run is initiated, the pdf file is opened in TeXniscope
> at the corresonding line or very close to the the line, and "sync" (a
> later version uses "\\marginpar{\\textcolor{red}{sync}}" which I
> prefer) is written to the marigin in the pdf file, and the
> corresponding command in the source file is removed.
>
> Claus

It is clear once you point out the relevant part of your script.

Does it cause any kind of problem with the undo/redo stack?

Why not using also a more visual symbol, for example adding a big
bullet to the sync word.

You can also insert a \pdfsync command when used with TeXniCenter.
The problem is then to remove it, you can just store the location where
it was included, or include something like {\relax\pdfsync\relax} which
have globally the same effect and is less ambiguous when searching.

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>