[OS X TeX] [editors] TextMate

Will Robertson will at guerilla.net.au
Fri Nov 26 09:49:00 CET 2004

On 26 Nov 2004, at 7:09 PM, Mark Smith wrote:

> [Georgia] belongs to the standard MS Web Font package (along with
> Arial, Times etc.) can be downloaded from MS, but I don't have the
> link right now. Ought to be google-able.

*slaps forehead* I don't know what I was thinking. Of course I know
Georgia. I think you'll find the MS don't offer those fonts for
download any more, by the way. Caused quite a ruckus at the time, since
people claimed (probably rightly) that they were the only fonts you
could rely on to ALWAYS exist on a web surfer's computer.

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>