[OS X TeX] Who should use (La)TeX - who is able to use it?

Alain Schremmer Schremmer.Alain at verizon.net
Wed Nov 24 20:45:19 CET 2004

I have been using Canvas since its very beginning (La nuit des temps.)
but I gave up on Canvas 7 in favor of Intaglio if only for its unfailing
Tech Help but really on its own merit.
What I do is open the PICT file in Intaglio, Save As (to have an
editable copy) in one folder and Save A Copy As pdf cropped to content
size (for inclusion in the LaTeX file) in another folder.
It seems to me that one should be able to write an Applescript to batch
process but who am I to say?
Regards
--schremmer

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>