[OS X TeX] Who should use (La)TeX - who is able to use it?

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at mac.com
Tue Nov 23 22:33:11 CET 2004

Le 18 nov. 04, à 02:04, Jack Kuipers a écrit :

> Thank you for the info about Intaglio.
>
> On 17 Nov, 2004, at 7:39 PM, Alain Schremmer wrote:
>
>> Maybe this could be useful:
>> I had a lot of figures made in Canvas but within Word files.
>> I copy the figure in the Word file and paste it in Intaglio which I
>> then save in pdf "cropped to contents size".
>> (Actually, I also keep a copy saved in Intaglio in case of later
>> editing.)
>> By the way, Intaglio is a very, very nice, completely Mac app.
>>
>> Jack Kuipers wrote:
>>
>>> I have been converting all my figures (in Superpaint) from whatever
>>> to eps. Then, using
>>> pkg eps2pdf to put them in pdf format. Not very successful for me.

Regarding Intaglio I just saw this info today at MacNN
<http://macnn.com/rd.php?id=25119>:

" Intaglio 2.1 ($90) updates Quartz drawing application Intaglio with a
new freehand drawing tool and the ability to convert most ClarisDraw
files to native Quartz graphics for editing. Users with collections of
ClarisDraw files finally have the ability to edit those drawings
natively on Mac OS X and take advantage of Quartz graphics. It is a
free update and includes localizations for English, French, and
Italian."

In case that helps,

Bruno Voisin

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>