[OS X TeX] dtx and texshop

Frans Goddijn frans at goddijn.com
Tue Nov 23 17:44:08 CET 2004

Thanks Gary, yes I found the package there so I was richer than I
thought I was ;-)

For a non-programmer it's a bit confusing, some packages coming
unwrapped, others in .dtx with or without an .ins...

But so far I'm happy!

Regards,

Frans
www.goddijn.com

Op 23-nov-04 om 5:36 heeft Gary L. Gray het volgende geschreven:

On Nov 22, 2004, at 11:31 PM, Frans Goddijn wrote:

> Thanks Gary, that was fast!
>
> I found the "afterpage" package from  [CTAN]
> /macros/latex/required/tools/afterpage.dtx
>
> No .ins file there.

afterpage.sty is included in Gerben Wierda's TeX distribution (if that
is what you are using). It is in:

/usr/local/teTeX/share/texmf.tetex/tex/latex/tools/afterpage.sty

You can also find the docs in:

/usr/local/teTeX/share/texmf.tetex/doc/latex/tools/afterpage.dvi

Just double-click the .dvi and TeXShop will convert it to a .pdf and
open it.

-- Gary