[OS X TeX] questions concerning latexdiff

Thomas Braun thomas.braun at unibas.ch
Mon Nov 22 08:47:37 CET 2004

Hi

I'm using a different set-up which works (mostly) quite nice, but I
never used it with umlaute.
-All my larger text I put under CVS (concurrent versioning system -
provided by apples developer tools)
- As front-end for the CVS system I'm using the the CVL program
(http://www.sente.ch/software/cvl/)
- The auto-completion feature from TeXshop is configured to set a
return after every full stop. This allows the subsequent comparison
sentence by sentence.
- The CVL client uses Apples DIFF program from the developer tools
which looks quite nice.

I'm quite happy with this set-up at the moment. The CVS you have to get
used to but it is very powerful and convenient. At the moment I 'm
thinking to switch to the subversion versioning system
(http://subversion.tigris.org/).

Thomas

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>