[OS X TeX] Textures LaTeX -> teTeX/TeXShop/iTeX LaTeX

Alain Schremmer Schremmer.Alain at verizon.net
Fri Nov 19 01:34:37 CET 2004

Regarding the SuperPaint graphics files, I submitted the problem to the
Intaglio people. Here is their answer:

      Intaglio could do it if you saved the SuperPaint file as a PICT
file in SuperPaint.  You could then import that file into Intaglio and
convert it for editing.  This should preserve the "vector" elements
(i.e., lines, boxes, etc.).

As I said earlier, Intaglio will then save as pdf "cropped to contents"
and this would then be rather like the procedure I used with the
graphics in old Word files.

I hope this helps.

Regards
--schremmer