[OS X TeX] A modest proposal

Matthias Damm osxtex2 at macpla.net
Thu Nov 18 00:36:45 CET 2004

Am 17.11.2004 um 20:51 schrieb Juergen Fenn:

> Using RTF in
> email seems rather outlandish. I have never heard of this before. It
> seems to be special to Apple Mail. I do not know a mailreader for
> Windows or Linux that can do with RTF, but if you know one, would you
> please let me know.

I know one: Microsoft Outlook. When you use styled text here, normally
RTF is used (although I can't remember seeing the actual term "RTF"
inside this app).

Best,
Matthias

--
Matthias Damm
mad at macpla.net
PGP key: http://macplanet.macbay.de/MatthiasDamm.asc
PGP fingerprint: CED3 6074 7F7D 3148 C6F3  DFF2 05FF 3A0B 0D12 4D41

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>