[OS X TeX] Who should use (La)TeX - who is able to use it?

Alain Schremmer Schremmer.Alain at verizon.net
Tue Nov 16 04:02:59 CET 2004

I am just insisting that there is a need for a "lite" version and I have
not yet seen any reason why it couldn't be done

But I absolutely do not see that I even gave a hint that I was implying
that Wierda—or, for that matter, anyone in particular, should be
responsible for its development. No more than anyone should imply that I
should be.

Wierda is doing what he wants to do and I have repeatedly said here that
I think that he does it well and that I am grateful for what he did/does.

I am still assuming that the open source movement is about everyone
doing what they think they are good at or, even, what they just want to do.
I am also still assuming that the open source movement does not preclude
criticism and pleading for more.

Regards
--schremmer

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>