[OS X TeX] pdftex in TL2004

Vinayak Vatsal vatsal at math.ubc.ca
Tue Nov 16 03:14:26 CET 2004

Hi Gerben,

I tried your suggestion, but it didn't quite work: I got an error as follows

pdfTeX error (ext1): \pdfmapfile used while \pdfoutput is not set.
<recently read> \pdfmapfile

On the other hand, the PDF file seemed to be created. Any idea what this is
about?

--On Monday, November 15, 2004 9:08 PM +0100 Gerben Wierda

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>