[OS X TeX] Who should use (La)TeX - who is able to use it?

Alain Schremmer Schremmer.Alain at verizon.net
Tue Nov 16 03:05:05 CET 2004

Just as a counter-example, I am in my (very late) sixties, "generally
hate MS and love Linux, for philosophical reasons. Speak openly about
Macs, [am] quite excited about it".
I also love open source in general and LaTeX in particular for
philosophical reasons
OK, I still have to learn to love Terminal.
Regards
--schremmer

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>