[OS X TeX] Problems with pdfsync

Simon Spiegel simon at simifilm.ch
Mon Nov 15 16:47:14 CET 2004

Hi,

I use pdfsync and TeXShop and I encountered something strange. I'm
currently working on my PhD thesis which has the size of something over
160 pages. For some reasons pdfsync ceases to work after page 26.
Whenever I Apple+Click on page 1–26 everything works fine and TeXShop
jumps to the right place, everything after 26 does nothing. I checked
out whether I use some special LaTeX command on this site  special on
this site, but I don't use anything I don't use before.

Any ideas?

TIA

simon
--