[OS X TeX] Project tree for TeXShop

Mon Nov 15 05:16:38 CET 2004

Hello,

I have one suggestion to improve TeXShop. Maybe there is still a solution I
do not know than I would be glad to use it.
My suggestion is regarding a project tree. I like to seperate my
tex-projects in several files (e.g. Each chapter as a seperate file). Some
apps like WinEdt (on Windows) or Texmaker offer then an automatically
project tree on the left side which shows all the parts and lables (e.g.
Lable, chapter, section and so on). To navigate through the document you
just have to click on the lable in the tree and the document opens or the
cursor is moving to the lable.
Or do you have any other advice how to organice and handle a book with a lot
of chapters and tables and figures?

Many thanks.

Best regards,
Joerg