[OS X TeX] no figures in a ps (OT?)

Hendrik Chaltin hendrik.chaltin at univ.u-3mrs.fr
Sun Nov 14 17:36:12 CET 2004

Herb,

> How did you create the .ps file?

Three distinct copies, by downloading from
1) the journal's site (ref. below),
2) the author's homepage and
3) an e-mail the author sent me as a reply to my "complaint"
(a copy he previously had downloaded
from his homepage on his PC
and in which the figures showed up).

I made a pdf of the "faulty" ps
(AR 6.0 does the job, I guess),
and the figures don't show up.

> The conversion done by TeXShop
I thought Preview made the conversion, not TS?
In any case, TS doesn't open when I do this conversion.

I downloaded tens of ps's with figures,
but this is the first time I have this problem.

>  The slow scrolling
... yes, I already wondered why some pdf's,
even less then 10 pages long,
scroll down so incredibly slowly.

HC

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>