[OS X TeX] installer problems with Greek fonths

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Sun Nov 7 22:32:29 CET 2004

Am 07.11.2004 um 21:29 schrieb helmang:

> For what it is worth, installation of the CB-Greek package from the
> experimental directory worked for me. The documentation for
> teubner.sty also processed correctly (so far as I can tell--I'm no
> expert) with the exception of a macro for a ring accent (which came
> out as a box not quite surrounding the letter). Although lgreek.sty
> was also installed, it seems to require it's own set of fonts
> (referred to as gr fonts in the documentation and filed under Levy on
> CTAN), so its documentation would not process.

That's correct. That's the 70 MB + Bruno has counted and I asked for to
unite the many different design sizes to one font that's correctly
scalable.. They're on CTAN:
ftp://ftp.cam.ctan.org/tex-archive/fonts/greek/cb/type1.tar.gz, if
they're really *not* in the package.

--
Greetings
              ~  O