[OS X TeX] installer problems with Greek fonths

Gerben Wierda Gerben.Wierda at rna.nl
Sun Nov 7 21:45:40 CET 2004

On 7 Nov 2004, at 19:25, Jason Davies wrote:

>>> Well, have a look at the *EXPERIMENTAL* i-Directory ;-)
>>>
>>> Does that work?
>>

>> unable to create default directory (permissions?) message.
>>

>> I repaired permissions a couple of days ago, I'll try again...
>

> that didn't work. A clean user for testing gave me 'wrong package,
> could
> not load' and the button was 'accept defeat'. This for the greek fonts,
> (the first one in the listing).
>
> want me to test anything else? keen to hear how others got on...thanks

?? This has nothing to do with the CB-Greek package. This has to do
with i-Installer finding your system damaged. You should experience the
same for any package that you try to open for the first time.

Try to reset your i-Installer preferences and after that remove

	~/Documents/i-Packages/cb-greek.ii2

if it exists.

Then try again. And please take this off list until we have resolved
your problem. This has nothing to do with the CB-Greek i-Package but
with a damaged system.

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>