[OS X TeX] installer problems with Greek fonths

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Sun Nov 7 00:48:06 CET 2004

Am 06.11.2004 um 19:02 schrieb Bruno Voisin:

It's all there, including the pfb fonts and the map file cbgreek.map,
at <ftp://ftp.cam.ctan.org/tex-archive/fonts/greek/cb/>. I can't see
what's the problem with this map file, it seems to match the fonts
inside
<ftp://ftp.cam.ctan.org/tex-archive/fonts/greek/cb/type1.tar.gz>.

Hello!

I have to admit that's there everything on my TeX Live 2003 DVD too --
I just happened not to see it. I really forgot about UNIX tools and
tried to see *something*. I did not know sufficiently what to look for
so I just built up what was needed and what some documentation showed
me. At least I had some fun for two hours to re-build what was already
there!

And I have the first chapter for my new TeX book: "TeX By Trial And
Error" -- The Missing Manual.

--
Greetings

   Pete