[OS X TeX] ConTeXt Question.

Herb Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Thu Nov 4 16:14:21 CET 2004

On 11/4/04 8:51 AM, "Jérôme Laurens" <jerome.laurens at u-bourgogne.fr> wrote:

> this is just the "TeXShop %& ugly bug" that I previously mentionned
>
> you should try %%&program=context

Howdy,

I agree it is a bug and I believe that it will change in the future.
However, the program=xxx switch in texexec is not documented as far as I can
tell. It seems that almost anything you put in there is taken as a switch by
texexec when I'd expect it to be rejected if it isn't one of the documented
switches.

Not only that, the "context" program is noted in much of the ConTeXt
documentation, even though it is suggested that texexec be used instead, and
it doesn't seem to exist in TL2004.

(herbs at wideopenwest.com)

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>