[OS X TeX] Surpessing Bibliography/References heading

Mark Smith mark at bbprojects.net
Thu Nov 4 14:47:05 CET 2004

Danke Claus,

Claus Gerhardt wrote:

>There are two solutions:

>\renewcommand{\refname}{}

yes, this looks like what I'm after (No heading - I'm putting everything in the titles)

..and it is to be found in Kopka & Daly (changing preprogrammed caption names - why couldn't I find that ?)

But...

With a documentclass of article (which is necessary for \refname), neither of your suggestions has ANY effect on the output. In both cases, the bibliography is output under the heading "References" as is normally the case. I don't have anything in my preamble that should be interfering with this. Strange.

mark.
List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>