[OS X TeX] New TeX i-Package released

Piet van Oostrum piet at cs.uu.nl
Tue Nov 2 22:27:07 CET 2004

PvO> However I still have problems with TeXniscope showing DVI files with
PvO> lmodern.

I noticed today that there are several mapfiles for latin modern:
cork-lm.map, texnansi-lm.map, ts1-lm.map and lm.map. The latter appears to
be the concatenation of the other three. Originally I had all 4 selected in
the configuration, but today I tried with only lm.map. I don't know if
there is a causal relation but now TeXniscope works with lmodern.

By the way, why do I have these 4 instead of just lm.map?
--
Piet van Oostrum <piet at cs.uu.nl>
List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>