[OS X TeX] Reverting to TL 2003

Edward Thome ed.thome at murraystate.edu
Tue Nov 2 06:48:55 CET 2004

I know that this is not the most critical of issues...

I am reverting back to TL 2003 from TL 2004 (version from 10-30-04)
because when printing, I lose the top inch or so of print and the
margins are a bit more narrow than they should be (this happens on both
my home computer and inkjet printer and my work computer and laser
printer).  I am using straight pdftex.   I have looked through those
list letters I still have and I don't see this issue.

Question.  Is it best to Uninstall TL 2004 before installing TL 2003?

Thanks.  Apologies if this has been covered.

Ed

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>