[OS X TeX] Very Neat LaTeX Based CD Cover Printer

Herb Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Mon May 31 19:44:25 CEST 2004

Howdy,

I just came across BackCoverCD, an Applescript program used within iTunes.
It uses LaTeX, Ghostscript and ImageMagick to print front \emph{and back} CD
covers. It uses Gerben's install of Ghostscript and ImageMagick and can also
be easily configured to use gwTeX for its pdflatex instead of its supplied,
stripped down teTeX. Once you have it configured you can get rid of the
``internal'' teTeX folder. I also modified the base LaTeX document for my
default letter paper and to use the latin modern font.

Go to <http://trad.applescript.free.fr/bccd_us.html>. The US localized
version is still set up for a4 paper (that's why I changed the default
document). There are links to French and German versions there too.

(herbs at wideopenwest.com)