[OS X TeX] ConTeXt

Nigel King King at dircon.co.uk
Mon May 24 20:31:22 CEST 2004

Gerben,
I must have had finger trouble installing this. I thought I had run
ConTeXt updater install and configure but actually I hadn't and thus I
was on an old version of ConTeXt. I understand that adobekb.tex is now
type-akb.tex and it is installed. Doing install and configure solved a
number of other problems!

texfont.pl has been upgraded since the last version I used but it still
does not work with the files in the position they are.