[OS X TeX] Stata Estimates to LaTeX tables

Marcelo LaFleur marcelolafleur at optonline.net
Tue May 11 03:49:50 CEST 2004

Just wanted to chime in.  I use Stata and I've had to convert many output
tables to TeX.  I found that the easiest way to do that was to do a "copy
table" command from Stata and paste it into Excel. I added columns with the
"&" and "\\" commands, as well as general formatting. Then I copied the
entire excel table into TextEdit as plain text or directly into TeXShop.

Kind of a roundabout way of doing things, but at least I didn't have to
enter all the coefficients and other statistics by hand.

It would be great to have a Stata module that did this, instead of a TeX
module.

--
Marcelo T. LaFleur, Ph.D.