[OS X TeX] TeX is not for the faint of heart

Alain Schremmer Schremmer.Alain at verizon.net
Thu May 6 04:21:52 CEST 2004

At no point did I doubt that there was but when /I /click on
http://www.rna.nl/tex.html, I get a page entitled TeX TeX on MacOS X TeX.
It starts

    This is the R&A page on installing and running TeX on Mac OS X. It
    contains links to the current distribution and information that I
    think is useful for TeX users on Mac OS X. Other sources for TeX on
    Mac OS X info:

Very soon after that there is an example of TeX typesetting followed by
"The above may seem complicated."

But I don't see anything red or green.
I have no idea why this should be so.

Regards