[OS X TeX] TeX is not for the faint of heart

Alain Schremmer Schremmer.Alain at verizon.net
Thu May 6 03:56:19 CEST 2004

They require unavailable?
Surely Mr Gerben You Must Be Joking.  (Since I don't know what your
background is, let me say that it was the title of a book by a physicist
a long time ago. I couldn't resist.)

As for me,
I do /not/ like to skim and I /do/ read stuff that is very hard for me
to read.
But:

    (1) I do it because I want to (But I don't like to spend time trying
    to read what I don't have a chance to understand at this time.)

and

    (2) I don't like to have to do it when it is only to do something
    else that will have to wait. I don't think anybody would like the
    owner manual of their car to be unreadable (to /them/) but necessary
    for them to drive to the movies.

Regards
--schremmer