[OS X TeX] TeX is not for the faint of heart

Alain Schremmer Schremmer.Alain at verizon.net
Tue May 4 16:29:48 CEST 2004

Re.  it'd be even nicer if it were a full port to Cocoa

What would be in it for me?
 OK, OK, I will try it tonight. Right now is my recess but I have to get
back to work. In any case, I will try to refrain from writing here for a
while. No slight intended but a. I have more than I can use at this
point and b. as I said, I have to get back to work.

Regards.
--schremmer