[OS X TeX] is i-Installer cool?

Leah Berman lberman at ursinus.edu
Mon May 3 12:55:41 CEST 2004

On May 3, 2004, at 4:56 AM, Thomas Schröder wrote:
>> Entries in each category will be judged using the following criteria:
>>
>> 	 	 PLATFORM INNOVATION - This criterion is measured by asking
>> questions such as: Does the entry make someone want to buy a Mac?
>
> Well, when combined with TeXShop it might actually, yes.

I'm one of the 3 mac users on an entirely windows campus (the students
get Dells as part of their tuition), and recently, a research student
of mine bought herself an iBook---in large part, because I kept saying
how fabulous TeX (i-Installer + TeXShop) is on OS X!

I teach mathematics at a small liberal arts college near Philadelphia,
Pennsylvania, and I've used LaTeX since graduate school---about 7
years.

Leah

Leah Wrenn Berman, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor
Department of Mathematics & Computer Science
Pfahler Hall, 101K
Ursinus College
P.O. Box 1000
Collegeville, PA  19426