[OS X TeX] Carbon Emacs settings.

Andrea Riciputi ariciputi at pito.com
Mon May 3 10:20:18 CEST 2004

On 30 Apr 2004, at 11:56, Stefan Walsen wrote:

> That's exactly what Gilles was trying to say: you _need_ the space.
> Actually, IIRC, you need spaces before and after the opening and
> before the closing bracket.
>
> Additionally, the "; fi" at the end of the if-then-else-fi is missing.
> you mentioned it where you said what the resulting shell script would
> be, but it's actually not there.

Thanks Stefan,
I misunderstood Gilles's suggestion. Now the script works as expected.
Here it is:

(concat "if [ " tex-file ".pdf -ot " tex-file ".dvi ]; then dvipdf "
         tex-file ".dvi " tex-file ".pdf; "
         pdf-previewer-program " " tex-file ".pdf; else "
         pdf-previewer-program " " tex-file ".pdf; fi"))

It can be easily adapted to the ps output. Hope this can help those who
wants improve emacs environment.

Thanks again,
	Andrea.