[OS X TeX] New i-Installer (2.60.0), TeX i-Package and TeX.dmg release

Gerben Wierda Gerben.Wierda at rna.nl
Sat Mar 27 07:57:03 CET 2004

i-Installer has been upgraded to 2.60.0. There was a serious omission
in the new code (a bug therefore) which needed fixing right away.

The TeX i-package contained another problem, this time due to the fact
that I do follow the latest TeX Live releases for a few parts of the
foundation. TeX Live is currently in flux and as a result TeX4ht was
broken in the distribution. I think the current setup contains a valid
quick and dirty fix until a real fix is available.

As a result, the TeX-fat.dmg volume needed updating.

All can be found via http://www.rna.nl/tex.html and
http://www.rna.nl/ii.html