[OS X TeX] Two columns

George Ghio ghiog at netconnect.com.au
Wed Mar 24 11:11:13 CET 2004

Hi. I need a bit of help. Yeah I know "So what else is new"

I want to have a page layout that allows two columns of text. The trick
is that each column must be independent of the other. In other words I
want to be able to type in each column to provide a comparative
critique of two books so it is no good that the left column jump to the
right column at the end of the page. I think that I need to use
something other than multicol to do this. Would I be right to think
that a two column table might be a better choice.

Hope this is clear enough. Too many late nights near deadline.

Thank you for any suggestions.

George L Ghio
Solar Power Consultant
and Would be Author